Getting to the Snowy Owl Inn
Nestled in New Hampshire's White Mountain National Forest, The Snowy Owl Inn combines comfort and relaxation with boundless opportunities for indoor and outdoor recreation every month of the year. The Snowy Owl Inn is ideally located near the Village Center of Waterville Valley, an easy stroll to shopping and dining. Waterville Valley is just 1 ¼ hours from the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Manchester, NH, and 2 hours from Pease International Airport, Portsmouth, NH.
- From Manchester, NH: 70 miles, 1 ¼ hours. Take I-293 to I-93 N to Exit 28, then 11 miles via Rt. 49 to resort village.
- From Boston: 130 miles, 2 hours. Take I-93 N to Exit 28, then 11 miles via Rt. 49 to resort village.
- From Providence, RI: 160 miles, 2 ½ hours. Take Rt. 1-95 N to Rt. 128 to NH Rt. 3 N to 1-93 N to Exit 28, then 11 miles via Rt. 49 to resort village.
- From New York, NY: 325 miles, 6 hours. Take 1-95 N to I-91 N to I-84 E to Mass. Turnpike to I-290 E to I-495 N to NH Rt. 3 N to I-93 N to Exit 28, then 11 miles via Rt. 49 to resort village
- From Montreal, Que.: 225 miles, 3 ¼ hours from Montreal. Take Rt. 10 to Rt. 55 to I-91 S to I-93 S to Exit 28, then 11 miles via Rt. 49 to resort village.
GPS Users - Double check the directions you receive. Avoid Sandwich Notch Rd. and/or Tripoli Rd. (via Lincoln, NH). These roads are closed and mostly inaccessible during winter months.