Guest Information Page
Policies for guest booking directly with The Snowy Owl Inn:
- Minimum age for check in is 21.
- We are a smoke free Inn
- Based on double occupancy - except for the Loft, which is based on four.
- Children 12 and under stay free up to maximum room allotment. Additional fee of $15 per person (over age 13) over room allotment not including tax per night.
Dog Friendly Rooms:
- While the Inn is "dog-friendly", our four-legged friends are only allowed in certain designated rooms. A $15 per pet per night non-refundable deposit is chargeable in addition to the base room rate for dogs staying in these rooms. Sorry, but the Inn does not allow cats, birds, snakes, pot-bellied pigs, or any other animals. Dogs only please, with a maximum of two.** PLEASE NOTE: While we love having your dog in house, unattended barking dogs will prompt a call to you from the front desk.
You MUST contact the hotel directly to book these rooms.
- Check-in (4pm) and check-out (11am) times are firm.
- Late checkouts may be made available at an additional cost of $20.00 an hour plus tax. These rooms must be requested and approved by management.
Cancellation/ Deposit Policy:
- If you need to cancel your stay, a fee of 15% of your total stay and tax will be charged when you are canceling more than 7 days prior to check in. However, if canceling or modifying within 7 days of check in, you will be charged the cost of your first night stay.
- Deposit of one night's stay is due when reservation is made. One night stays will need to be paid in full when reservation is made.
- An email confirmation will be sent when your reservation is booked
- Balance for reservation is due upon check in. Liability of room charges will not be waived in the event you choose to depart early.
- BOOK IT NOW reservations are non changeable and nonrefundable.
- Legal drinking age in the US is 21 years of age. Per State Liquor License Law - No open containers are allowed in the lobbies and public areas. Alcohol may be consumed in your room or out on our front porch.
Additional Policies for HOCKEY guests booking directly with The Snowy Owl Inn:
- A cancellation of a hockey tournament does not automatically cause cancellation of your room booking.
- During hockey tournaments, we do request each family sign a copy of the Waterville Valley Code of Conduct upon check in.
Third party bookings (Orbitz, Priceline etc) exception policies:
- Minimum age required at check in is 21.
- We are a smoke free inn.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy - except for the Loft, which is based on four.
- There is a USD $15 nightly additional per person fee, which applies to guests 12 and older and is subject to local taxes and resort amenity fee.
- PET rooms cannot be booked through Third Party Vendors. Must be contracted with our front desk.
- All applicable fees will be collected at check in.
- Check in is after 4pm, checkout is by 11am.
- To cancel or adjust your reservations you will need to call the 3rd party the reservation was booked with.
- Your stay is subject to the terms of the Third Party Vendor and cannot be modified by us.
- Our check in time at the Inn is after 4pm. Checkout is by 11am.
- Rooms do not contain coffeepots, but we do have a Keurig machine in the lobby and coffee is all day.
- Complimentary Light Fare breakfast daily - muffins, donuts, juice and coffee/tea - served in the parlor off the main lobby from 7:30am to 9:00am.
- Free wireless internet access throughout hotel - Free wireless internet is available throughout the hotel, but will be stronger in the common areas. To use the wireless network (for guests) please call or see the front desk for the password
- Octagon heated indoor pool - The indoor pool hours are 9am to 9pm. Your room key will let you in the pool. Towels are provided in the pool area so you do not have to use any towels from your room. Please place your wet towels in the bin provided in the pool area.
- Men's and Women's Saunas - There are men and women’s saunas in the public restrooms on the first floor just past the kitchen. Please call down to the front desk 15 minutes prior to the time of use so we can get them turned on and warmed up for you. Please use the towels in the pool area if needed.
- Fitness Center featuring cardiovascular equipment - The fitness room is located off the lobby and is open from 7am to 9pm daily. We request an adult accompany children under the age of 17.
- Guest laundry facilities - Coin operated washer and dryer are located on the first floor of the inn for your convenience.
- Afternoon Social - On weekend and holiday afternoons of our peak season we may offer a social hour with cheese and crackers from 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- The Snowy Owl Inn Restaurant is open during peak season Saturday and Sunday for menu service from 7:00am to 10:30am. On some occasions a buffet may be served in place of menu service.
Waterville Valley is now single stream recycling! All recycling must be clean and free of liquid/food waste
You will find blue recycle bins in your room for the following:
Newspapers * Magazines * Catalogs * Books * Junk Mail * Envelopes * Cereal Boxes * Milk Jugs * Shoe Boxes * All Corrugated Boxes Juice Cartons * Bottles/Containers 1-7 * Glass Bottles * Food Containers * Shampoo Bottles * Aluminum * Metal Cans